>> On Oct 9, 2018, at 7:19 PM, Warren Young <war...@etr-usa.com> wrote:
>>
>> The arguments about mailing lists vs forums have all been had.

> It’s not clear why this entire conversation is presented in such stark
terms: LIST
> *OR* FORUM. Puzzling.
>
> If this is all driven by DRH edict that “all things shall run on fossil”
, then you
> know what to do: list2forum + forum2list
>
> There is no problem, if you don’t dogmatically insist on making it one.

Thank you. So far I have seen mostly only one insisted advocate
for a forum with no comment seems from the actually owner of this
list. If the owner wishes to transition to only a forum then please
just state it and get on with it; your idea seems better though.
Maybe then this thread will die.

danap.