Hi,

I have table with the fields id, name and number. In the table there are
several records with the same id and name but different numbers. For
example:

First record - id: 1, name: John, number: 5
Second record - id: 1, name: Joe, number: 4
Third record - id: 2, name: Richard, number: 1

I want to select records from the table by grouping with id field. I use
groupby for this. But i also want to see all the number fields' datas in a
group side by side. I have written down the list which i want to see after
the query.

First record - id: 1, name: John, number: 54
Second record - id: 2, name Richard, number: 1

Is there any idea about how to write a query to get this result?

Thanks in advace.

--
Veysel Harun Sahin