You cannot create a trigger which crosses between databases because
the system cannot know that the database will be attached when the
trigger fires.  Triggers are part of the consistency guarantee, so
this is bad.

It would be interesting to have something like "CREATE TEMPORARY
TRIGGER ... " which would only exist so long as the referenced
databases we attached.  Then you could just create your temporary
triggers in the same code which attaches your databases.  Likewise for
views, perhaps.

-scott