On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Igor Tandetnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Each connection has its own independent temp database. You've created a
> temporary trigger which exists in the temp database for your connection.
> The trigger simply doesn't exist on the other connection.

damn ...

Yes, if that other session attaches the appropriate database and creates
> an appropriate trigger. No, you cannot magically alter the behavior of
> another application you have no control over.

I don't want to alter the behavior of the other app nor I want to alter his
db.
If I create mine table and trigger in the B db everything run smooth but I
try to "hook" on some event without disturbing the original behavior.
It's possible at all ?

Tnx.