If you use svn only to sync over many pc maybe you can put your project on a
usb device (or usb hd) so you don't need to "sync" with svn.

If you WANT to use svn and you are under linux you can create an alias for
commit that make a dump of your db then commit it and one alias that update
and read the dump in db.

Maybe in windows you can make a batch, I don't know windows very well.

--
[image: Just A Little Bit Of
Geekness]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/JustALittleBitOfGeekness/%7E6/1>