Sounds like the new journal_mode pragma might be a solution for you.

http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_journal_mode

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Filip Navara
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:54 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] CANTOPEN error on Windows systems running TortoiseSVN

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Eric Minbiole
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It looks like you can configure TortoiseSVN to include / exclude
> specific paths during its searches.  Though I've not tried it, I would
> think you could simply exclude any paths that contain SQLite databases.
>  This thread had some good info:

http://www.nabble.com/Disable-TSVNCache.exe-to-minimize-disk-IO--to2385446.h
tml

> ~Eric

That would solve the specific problem with TortoiseSVN, but other
reports suggest that similar error happens also with Windows Desktop
Search and possibly some other applications. I really hesitate to
include workaround in our installer for specific applications. Thanks
for the hint, though.

- Filip