Hi All,

I am running program in which I have created SQLite DB file using:
sqlite3_open_v2()

configured it:

PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL
PRAGMA synchronous=OFF

Then created one table into SQLiteDB by using sqlite3_exec() in which
I passed SQL command of creating table.

After configuration, SQLite file size =  1024bytes

Then I inserted 500 records into table using INSERT sql command in
sqlite3_exec()
SQLite file size =  69632

Then I did deletion of all 500 records from table using DELETE sql query in
sqlite3_exec()
SQLite file size =  113664

I don't know why file size is increased on deletion ??

Then I ran VACUUM command.

SQLite file size remained  113664, it did not get reduced.

But when I closed my application working on SQLite DB file, file size
is reduced to 3072.

I did not understand this behavior. I think as soon as I run VACUUM
command, it should reduce file size at that moment.
Please share correct behavior that should happen in this scenario shared above.

Waiting for your response, I am stuck in my work.

--
Thanks and Regards,
- Tarun Thakur