from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitemanager/

"SQLiteManager is a multilingual web based tool to manage SQLite
database. The programming language used is: PHP4, but work fine with
PHP5. Work just as well on a platform Linux as on Windows or MAC."

from
http://www.sqlite.org/
"SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained,
serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine."

One is a db engine, the other is a user interface that uses it.