I believe that there is a typographical error on the following page:

    https://www.sqlite.org/howtocorrupt.html

    *7.4 Database pages leak from the free page list*

    When content is deleted from an SQLite database, pages that are no
    longer used are added to a free list and are reused to hold content
    added *but* subsequent inserts.

Change 'added *but* subsequent inserts.'
        to 'added *by* subsequent inserts.'

Peace,
Tom Eubank

---
Explanation, only if needed:
 * It seems most likely that this paragraph intends to mean:
      "pages in the free list are reused ... by subsequent inserts."
 * The sentence as written seems awkward and incomplete.
 * If some other reading is intended, such reading is not obvious.
 * If 'but' is being used as a conjunction, then something else is
   missing from the conjunctive clause.

This 'Explanation' was added after reading How to Report Bugs Effectively
<http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>,
in case my suggested change is not obvious.