On 06 Sep 2016 at 11:02, Eric Grange <zar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I guess I am in the minority using a tabbed browser then :)
>
> In tabbed browsers, all browser tabs share the same window width, and it is
> quite impractical to resize the browser every time you switch a tab.

Yes, I do the same. I have three Safari windows open, typically, each with
several tabs. One for general browsing (BBC News, Twitter, etc), and each of
the others is project specific with some number of tabs open. And I use a cheap
clamshell mobile phone which is normally switched off, so the issue being
debated doesn't really affect me except to the extent that I wouldn't want the
SQLite site to look worse on a desktop.

Is there a reason why some of the links on the front page of the draft site
have been styled to look like buttons? A button, IMO, should do something, not
take you somewhere.

--
Cheers  --  Tim