On 9/6/16, Radovan Antloga <radovan.antl...@siol.net> wrote:
> Hi Richard !
>
> I can't find a solution how to fix my database after
> I have renamed table DOKUMENTI to DOKUMENTI2.
> Table DOKUMENTI had trigger dokumenti_trigger1
> and after renaming table I cant execute any sql. I forgot
> to drop trigger first. So now I always get error:
> malformed database schema (dokumenti_trigger1) -
> no such table main.dokumenti.

Rename the table back to its old name?

Worst case:  You can drop all the triggers like this:

   PRAGMA writable_schema=ON;
   DELETE FROM sqlite_master WHERE type='trigger';

Then close and reopen your database, and you have no more triggers.
The same will work for views.  But if you try the above with tables or
indexes, you'll end up with a database that fails "PRAGMA
integrity_check" - though the corruption can be fixed with a VACUUM.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org