Simon Slavin, on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 09:23 AM, wrote...

> On 10 Mar 2020, at 12:40pm, Jose Isaias Cabrera <jic...@outlook.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Simon Slavin, on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 03:25 AM, wrote...
> >
> >> That's going in my list of annoying questions.  Thank you.
> >
> > Simon, with all due respect, and grateful for all the answers you have
> provided to me, this is not an annoying question. Not everyone in the world
> knows what you know.
>
> Jose, I must apologise for not explaining myself better.
>
> It's a delightful annoying question. Anyone who asks that question should
> be annoyed, at computers in general and the one they're swearing at in
> particular. I love those questions and I giggle over them when people tell
> me that programming must be easy because computers are simple and logical.

Apologies, Simon.  I knew there was something wrong, here: me.  Yes, I said to
myself, "that is not like Simon to answer that harsh!" But you actually were
talking about the SQL syntax itself.  It's hard with emails to see the faces,
intentions, meanings, etc., behind the content. Thanks for explaining yourself.
:-)  I knew I was wrong.

josé