On Friday, 13 March, 2020 20:14, Justin Ng <justin.ng.1...@outlook.com> wrote:

>I just encountered something weird with "temp" and "sqlite_master".
>I was wondering if it was another bug, or intentional.

The sqlite_master table in "temp" is called "sqlite_temp_master"
(temp.sqlite_temp_master) even though it responds to the spelling
temp.sqlite_master as well.  In either case the alias name is
"sqlite_temp_master", not "sqlite_master".  You can specify your own alias name
which will be respected.

Three level qualifiers are not recognized.  That is, you cannot use

I cannot answer why this is as it is, merely that this is indeed how it is.

lot about anticipated traffic volume.