> - TSVNCache.exe monitors files and for whatever reason it opens them
> and performs some queries on them.
> - SQLite creates a journal file.
> - TSVNCache notices the new file and opens it.
> - SQLite deletes the journal file and it now enters the "Delete
> Pending" state since TSVNCache still has handle for it.
> - SQLite tries to recreate the journal for next transaction (3 times),
> but it always fails with the ERROR_DELETE_PENDING error.
>   => CANTOPEN error is returned.
> - TSVNCache finally releases the file handle and the file gets deleted.

It looks like you can configure TortoiseSVN to include / exclude
specific paths during its searches.  Though I've not tried it, I would
think you could simply exclude any paths that contain SQLite databases.
  This thread had some good info:

http://www.nabble.com/Disable-TSVNCache.exe-to-minimize-disk-IO--to2385446.html

~Eric