Hi,

I have a strange problem with an SQL query. I want to filter records by
the result of a grouped column. SQLite doesn't complain but gives no
result records in PHP PDO but the very same SQL does work fine in the
SQLite shell on Windows. I have version 3.6.22 and an older 3.6 on the
PHP side which does not work, and SQLite 3.7.4 on the shell side where
it works. A simplified example of my query is like this:

   select name, count(*) cnt
   from things
   group by name
   having cnt > 5
   order by cnt desc

What's the problem here?

I wanted to try it with an older SQLite shell but I couldn't find any
historic downloads on the SQLite website.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.l...@unclassified.de>