When you call someRowObject.destroySelf(), and that object is part of
a many-to-many relationship with another class/table (and some links
have been made), should destroySelf clean up the now dead links in
the intermediary table?

For example, I have a Member who can be part of zero or more Groups
(RelatedJoin field in Member), and a Group can have zero or more
Members (RelatedJoin in Group).

Unless I'm doing something very wrong (entirely possible), it doesn't
seem to be removing them.  I destroySelf Member objects, and then
calling the RelatedJoin field in a Group object which referenced the
destroyed Member throws a sqlobject.main.SQLObjectNotFound exception.

Thanks.

--
  Matt Anderson