Hi,  I'd appreciate some squid.conf assistance.

I'm trying to to build a squid in the middle server that will bump a client's
http request to https.  This is not exposed to the real world; it's to help
developers who need to capture and decrypt ssl encrypted web transactions in a
dev environment.

For clarification, what I want is:
-the client connects via http through the squid proxy
-the proxy converts this to https and forwards the request on to the web server
-the web server only sees https, and replies via https

My squid config:

http_port 5.54.209.224:2009 ssl-bump cert=/etc/squid/ssl/certname.cert
always_direct allow all
ssl_bump allow all
sslproxy_cert_error allow all
http_access allow all

My squid proxt does indeed forward the connection to the webserver, but it's
still http, as seen in the access.log

1319142020.657      3 5.36.162.103 TCP_MISS/403 1550 GET http://name removed/ -
DIRECT/###.###.###.### text/html
1319142023.046      1 5.36.162.103 TCP_MISS/403 1550 GET http://name removed/ -
DIRECT/###.###.###.### text/html

Can someone point out what I am missing?
Thanks in advance.

          Thanks,
John N.
ca...@uw.edu