Hi

My Name is *David* and I work for *VTechMinds INC*. We *VTechMinds INC* are
a Project Development & IT Staffing company providing IT Services to Clients
all across US since 2002. We are a decade old company HQ in Plano, TX with
offshore development center in India. We provide IT services to Federal and
State Governments, to Fortune 2000 Companies, and to emerging growth
businesses. We support such business sectors as Financial Services, Banking,
Insurance, Software Development, Transportation, Manufacturing, and the
Consumer Product Industries. Please visit us at
www.vtechminds.com<http://www.aitglobalinc.coom/>
 to know more about us.

I came across your resume in our Database and wanted to touch base with you
to check if you would be interested in a *H1B Transfer.* We have a good team
of *10+ marketing* people onsite and offshore working on requirements and
who can market you and do the needful to place you at good rates.  Please
find mentioned below the benefits of joining *VTechMinds INC*:

*Benefits*

Salary: *70% of the billing rate.*

*1)        Insurance 50-50*

*2)        H1B Transfer Charges**

*3)        Green Card Processing*

*4)        Basic Amenities like food and accommodation at our corporate
Guest House till you don’t start a project.*

If you are interested in *H1B Transfer* please do provide me with your
updated resume with the details requested below so that we can discuss
further.

*Please furnish below details:*

1.         Name (First & Last):

2.         Email id:

3.         Current Location:

4.         Contact Number:

5.         Tot IT Exp:

6.         USA EXP :

7.         Availability:

8.         Recent Pay stub date:

9.         Rate/hr on W2:

10.       If you are interested in Percentage basis(Y/N)

11.       H1b Expiry: Start date & End date

VTechMinds also provides *referral bonus* for individuals willing to help us
find qualified candidates *for Transfers.*

Please feel free to mail or call me if you need any additional information.

--
*Warm Regards,*
*David Mabrey*