Hi Vadim,

I don't really understand why thous should not work, apart froom :
1/ your action isn't resolved from the classpath (default package
might not be  a good idea : you have to declare your action packages
in the stripes filter config...)
2/ the request doesn't reach your action bean : maybe you have not
mapped Stripes dispatcher to *.action in web.xml ?

HTH

Remi