On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Emmanuel Boudrant wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:30:53 +0100 (CET)
> From: Emmanuel Boudrant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Struts logo
>
> Hi,
>
> That's not an important question but does the Struts logo was final ?
> ... if no, what about organize a Struts Logo Competition like other
> Jakarta project ;)

+1 from me.  I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I
won't be entering any proposals, but I'll sure enjoy seeing the results.

The only potential caveat would be that any selected submission would need
to be publishable under the standard ASF license agreement (same as the
code and the docs).