I'd just like to let the list know that Erik isn't the only one who needs
this ability.  Our application consists almost entirely of forms comprising
text input fields and check boxes in a tabular format.

Unfortunately, I can't provide any solutions, being a Struts newbie.

Incidentally, Erik,  I can't find posting from Chandan Kulkarni in the
archives
(http://archive.covalent.net/jakarta/struts-user/2001/01/index.xml).  I'm
probably looking in the wrong place.

-- Stephen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.lakecommunications.com