From: Gregor Rayman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 August 2001 13:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: String as Index

"Rey Francois" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The zip file is here: http://www.husted.com/about/struts/mapper.zip.
> Check the com.capco.util package, it contains a PropertyUtils class.
>
> Fr.

Hi, I can see how to use the PropertyUtils, but I cannot find out,
how to tell struts, how to use it. :-((

--
gR

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com