Hi Fracois,

so I've hacked a bit in the beanutils package and now struts does work
perfectly with your string based properties. No need to change struts,
it is enough to change beanutils.

What I dit was:

- I've renamed the original BeanUtils class to OriginalPropertyUtils.
- I replaced PropertyUtils with your BeanUtils and all delegation to
  PropertyUtils with the delegation to OriginalPropertyUtils

(better approch would be to merge the two calsses. I'll do it later if
necessary)

- I've changed the StringKeyedPropertyDestrciptor to inherit from
  PropertyDescriptor
- made PropertyUtils getPropertyDescriptor to return it.
- changed the method BeanProperties.populate

Now I can use string keyed properties in Struts. The source code however
is quite messy now.

--
gR