From: Michelle Popovits [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 January 2002 15:01
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: container managed security and login action?

Has anyone been able to capture login information in a struts action and
then send it on for j2ee container managed security.

I currently have a struts application that uses j2ee container managed
security.
New requirements state that the password is to be stored in encrypted form
which means I will need to take the users password and encrypt it before
sending on the the j2ee container for authentication.

Has anyone done this?
Can this be done?
Hints? Tips? Examples?

Thanks,