How can I prepopulate the radio buttons with the value coming from database
and also be able to reselect  a different value when I am submitting the
form again.

My scenario is I have a save task where I save the value selected for radio
button to the database. I come back again and retrieve this value from
database and need to prepopulate it on the form . Then I can also change
the value of radio button and resubmit the form.

Thanks,

Verizon e-biz
Gang Gao