Newsgroups: Struts @ news.basebeans.com

One Struts book at http://www.basebeans.com/book.jsp

Amir N. Nashat wrote:

 > Hi Chetan,
 >
 > There are no books available at this time though 2 are currently
being written that I know of. However, they will not be available for a
while. The best place to start is to go to the website
jakarata.apache.org and search under struts. there is A LOT of good
information there. Also, another very good site is www.husted.com.
Ted(who runs the site) is very knowledgeable in this field and posts to
this mailing list very often. Hope that helps.