Hi Kevin:

Here is how I used the html:link, but it is used with a bean.

This code:

paramName="userSearchResults" paramProperty="userName">Delete</html:link>

produces:

http://protege:8080/physiome/delete.do?type=user&userName=JFERNANDEZ

basically, it assigns a parmeter called userName the values of the property
(parameProperty) from the bean (paramName). If you want to have more than
one dynamic parameter then you will have to use a Map (in the html:link
documentation).

Maybe you could add the request.getParameter() to a bean (using a struts
tag?) before using the html:link?

-Fred