HI,

Our application is a web application. Now everything is in English like
displaying the forms, user inputting the data, storing the data in DB and
displaying the results of the user request, properties file etc are in
English.
If I want to make my application to accept the input and display the output
in the different languages like Japenese what are the things I need to make
to my existing application,DB.
Can any one suggest me any material or site which gives me the settings or
the things to be made for making use of our application in different
languages???

Thanks in advance,
Yug

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or  copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the  contents in this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipeint,please contact
the sender by e-mail and delete all copies; your co-operation in this regard
is appreciated.