Hi,

I'm a new JSP developer (previously been working with
SilverStream pages).

I've been working with Tomcat 4 & Struts and find
JSP's to be a little clumsy with the mixing of script
code and html but I am persevering because developing
my JSP skills is the best way to remain employable.

I read a little about templete engines
(velocity/turbine) but don't wish to change to them
just yet as most potential employers are sold on JSP.

I was wondering is it easy to use a combination of
JSP/Struts with a template engine and if so are there
benifits or should I really only pick one or the
other.

Is there any performance issues JSP vs Templates.

Any constructive comments on these points or related
would be appreciated.

Cheers David Cruwys ([EMAIL PROTECTED])