Subject: Re: struts-example won't run
From: "Wendy S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I wrote about an error with struts-example:
> > Error: 500
> > Location: /struts-example/logon.jsp
> > Internal Servlet Error:
> > javax.servlet.ServletException: cant remove Attributes from request
scope
> > Root cause:
> > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cant remove Attributes from request
> > scope

"keithBacon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This is such a pain - it happens lots & I have no easy answer. I found
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg19383.html
> &
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg18817.html

(Is top posting preferred here?)

Okay, I've downloaded the source and based on those two postings, have
edited the doEndTag method in FormTag.  Can someone walk me through what to
do next?  I'm sure I need to compile that class again.  But how do I get the
new .class file into the struts.jar file?

I usually just download, configure, and have at the examples... I've never
had to change source code before.

Thanks for your help,
--
Wendy