We have a jsp that is displaying a list of products.  11 fields associated
with the products are mapped through STRUTS.
We'll always display 4 of these fields, but may or may not want to display 6
others...depending on the value of the last field.  We've tried looping
through our list to display the first four, then depending on the last
field, place the 6 dependent fields in either <html:text> tags or

STRUTS doesn't seem to like us interchanging the element type of these
fields.

We have a work around by placing them all in text input elements
(<html:text>) and using the style attribute of a table row to change the
visibility of the table row as either visible or hidden...as well as
modifying the height to be 0px.

There's gotta be a better way to handle this through STRUTS...any ideas?