From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 8:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem with <logic:equal> tag

I have some code in a jsp page

<logic:equal name="pageBean" property="picExists" value="false"/>
logic:equal tag returned true
</logic:equal>

<logic:notEqual name="pageBean" property="picExists" value="false"/>
logic:notEqual tag returned true
</logic:notEqual>

When I access this page, I get the following

logic:equal tag returned true
logic:notEqual tag returned true

Am I missing the point about the "logic:equal" and "logic:notEqual" tags, or
is there a reason this might be happening?
How can I make it print out only if value="false" ?

Regards

Antony