Hi,
   I am using STRUTS 1.0.2. I have two List boxes on page. Which are used to
to query DB to bring some results. My problem is there anyway to distinguish
in action class which list box is used. my code looks like this. I am using
javascript to kick of an action on oncahnge=''document.forms[0].submit()'.
But every time i do onchange both list list box are called. Is there anyway
to distinguish between the action.

onchange='document.forms[0].submit()'>

onchange='document.forms[0].submit()'>
thanks in advance.