Status update:

- all recent releases of sssd and adcli have been pulled from -updates and
  -security, and placed back into -proposed.

- I made a debdiff to revert the problematic patches for adcli in Bionic,
  Lukasz has built it in
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/4336/+packages

- Currently waiting for adcli - 0.8.2-1ubuntu2 to be bin-synced from the above
  ppa to bionic-proposed for testing.

- We need to release adcli - 0.8.2-1ubuntu2 to -updates and -security after.

- I have written to customers and confirmed the regression to be limited to
  adcli on Bionic, and given them instructions to dowongrade to the version in
  the -release pocket.

Again, I am sorry for causing the regression. On Monday I will begin fixing up
cyrus-sasl2 on Bionic to have a working GSS-SPNEGO implementation.

Thanks,
Matthew