yeah .ts does not have the extra information. Remember in .po the last
translator is pr translation unit and not pr file or pr language and thus
significant.

I do not need or care about that kind of credit, but you publish a list of
active developers and I think doing something similar for translators is a
motivation factor. However if it cannot be done easily and automatically it is
not worth the pain.

rgds
jan I

Ps. I personally do not like lists that single out who did how much for a
release, because they often show a distorted picture (see my participation in
4.8.1, which you correctly relativated), but I know from my mentoring jobs that
many likes it, and thus accept it :-)

Enviado desde mi iPad