Lasting Words

   "The whole world, earth and sky, will be destroyed. But the
   words I have said will never be destroyed."

                           -- Mark 13:31 (ERV)

KEY THOUGHT:
While heaven and earth will pass away, Jesus' words -- his promise to
return along with all of his other promises -- will be fulfilled. We
can count on it because he is faithful and because we can see the track
record of God in keeping his promises in the Old Testament. Jesus'
words are sure and can be trusted!

TODAY'S PRAYER:
Father, in a world of so many words that are used to "spin" so many
answers and aid in so much communicational manipulation, I thank you
for Jesus' promises that are sure and trustworthy. Help me as I seek to
build my life on your Son's promises. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.