I'm Not the One, Am I?

   The followers were very sad to hear this. Each follower said
   to Jesus, "Surely I will not be against you!"

                           -- Mark 14:19 (ERV)

KEY THOUGHT:
This is exactly the question we need to ask ourselves. "I'm not the
one, am I?" Pride should never be a part of our spiritual character,
because we will fail and fall. Instead, we need to examine ourselves
and put ourselves to the test, but then take those results back to the
Lord and pray for his power and grace.

TODAY'S PRAYER:
O Father, I know that I cannot be the person I want to be without your
help, power, and presence. Fill me and empower me with your Holy