*Hi everyone,*

                     I’m *Akhil from Q InfoSystem LLC*. I’m presenting you a
list of my excellent “*Sr. DATAWAREHOUSE ARCHITECT*”. They have extensive
experience in this technology. They are currently available n willing to
relocate. I’m offering their services at a *competitive rate* which is
further *negotiable*. They have good communication n interpersonal skills.
Please feel free to contact my consultants for the need of your direct
client. Also for any further query n information you can contact me at
*(732)-623-9031
and (732)-889-1497. *You* *can also mail me at: - *ak...@qinfosystem.com*.

*CONSULTANT*

*TECHNOLOGY*