Dear Partners,

Hope this email will find you at your best.

Please find the below partial list of available consultants with me looking
for projects anywhere in US.

let me know if you have any positions open with you for them.

TECHNOLOGY

NAME

 LOCATION

RELOCATION

VISA

AVAILABILITY

SR. HEALTHCARE BUSINESS ANALYST

SASTRY

NJ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER

PRANITHA

TX

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

CERTIFIED ORACLE DBA

PADMA

TX

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

CERTIFIED ORACLE APPS DBA

HITESH

CA

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

PEOPLESOFT TESTER

ANAND

OKC

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

MANUAL TESTER

VIJAY

OK

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

SR. ETL / DATASTAGE DEVELOPER

DEEPTHI

NJ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

Sr. ETL/INFORMATICA DEVELOPER

ANNAPURNA

CA

OPEN

EAD

Immediate

ORACLE CLINICALS

RAHEEM

NJ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

Oracle Pl/SQL DEVELOPER

KRISHNA

NJ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

SQL SERVER DBA / DEVELOPER

SREE

AZ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

SQL SERVER DBA

SUDHA

FL

OPEN

EAD

Immediate

LEAD DOT NET DEVELOPER

UDAY

OH

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

SAP ABAP

SRINIVASA

NJ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

WEBSPHERE ADMIN

VINAYA

AZ

OPEN

H1B

Immediate

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any queries or for further
assistance.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hope to have some great business in the mere future.

Thanks and have a great day ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

CHETAN

Platinum Infosys Inc |

Voice: 214-550-0924 | Fax: 214-260-1160 | Email ID:
che...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo IM Live @ chetan_rectr | visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com |

Disclaimer:-

***This is not an unsolicited mail. In lieu of Bill.1618 Title III passed by
the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and your request will be honored
immediately