On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Lali Devamanthri <lali.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Akila,
> It may be worth to CC the project mentor and keep up the discussion.
>

> Long live,
> Lali Deva
>
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 1:30 AM, Akila Wicky <asak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am Akila Wickramarachchi, a third year undergraduate at Faculty of
>> Engineering, University of Peradeniya. I am very much interesting about this
>> project and I have some experience about python and kernal programming.
>>
>> I would like to know more details about the project and deliverable.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Akila Wickramarachchi

Akila,

Great to meet you!

There is a detailed process at the bottom of our GSoC organization
page that describes how to participate and apply in the 2016 cycle:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5630777857409024/

Be sure to join the various Fedora IRC channels on Freenode
(#fedora-apps, #fedora-summer-coding, #fedora-commops) and introduce
yourself to the other members of the project there. If you have
questions, IRC is the best place to start.

We look forward to getting to know you,
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker