On 02/18/2018 12:33 PM, Omkar Deshpande wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been going through this particular project idea, that has been
> listed in GSOC as /*Metrics : fedmsg plugin for perceval. */I am keen in
> making contribution to the project.
>
> I am proficient in python programming, and comfortable with linux
> platform. My works can be found on my portfolio : Portfolio
> <https://omkar-dsd.github.io/> .
>
> I am new to GSOC and would like your guidance on how to proceed further
> with the proposal for the project.
>
> Thank you. :)

Hi Omkar, glad you're interested in the project!

Please subscribe to the summer-coding and commops mailing list and look
into some of the tools you will need for the project.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/summer-coding@lists.fedoraproject.org/

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/comm...@lists.fedoraproject.org/

If you're interested in the Perceval plugin, check out the fedmsg bus in
Fedora. Fedora has a live "messaging bus" of activity happening
throughout the project. It's a lot of raw data by itself, but we have
tools to help us make sense of the data.

    http://fedmsg.com/

    https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommOps#Metrics_2

I hope this is helpful. Do you have any questions for us?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory