Hello,

I have a requirement of keeping a small traffic network in steady state for
a while during the total simulation time (doesn't matter even if it is
throughout the total simulation).
In theory, I know that during steady state headway and speeds of vehicles
are almost constant over time, and their accelerations are almost zero. But
when a network has junctions, lane merging the state becomes dynamic since
the vehicles slow down and create congestion.

Is there a way (or a setting) to keep the simulation in steady state even
with the presence of junctions, merging etc. ?

Thank you.
Dee