Hi SUMO-users,
as I am quite new to SUMO Simulation, I may need some help.
I am working on the LUST- Scenario which is a very detailed configuration of Luxembourg.
All I want to do, is to draw a circle of 100m radius around every traffic light junction in my SUMO Simulation.
I have extracted the traffic light junction id's allready (about 200 entries).
The circles should be filled with some color. Of course there will be some overlay between close traffic light junctions but this is fine.

I do not want to remove any junctions so it is just for some demonstrative graphics.
I have a few solutions in mind but they dont seem to fit very well:
1)  With Netedit one can compute all of the traffic light junctions but the is no possiblity to replace the traffic light picture with anything else (i.e. a circle).
2) To manually reshape the tl-junctions which is a lot of work.
3) On Netedit there is an option to view the junctions as bubbles but I dont found a way yet to manually increase the size of these bubbles.

So if anyone can suggest me a better way to solve my problem or can give me a hint on my possible soultions I will be very glad.
Best Regards
Laschoking