Hello!

I converted my shapefile to a sumo network using the below command

netconvert --shapefile-prefix roads4 --shapefile.use-defaults-on-failure
--speed-in-kmh t --type-files osmNetconvert4.typ -v

the generated network does not contain the road directions properly
although this attribute already exists in my shapefile with the name
DIR_TRAVEL which is given in the table of this documentation (Direction of
travel ("B": both, "F": forward, "T": backward)).
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/Import/ArcView.html

In most cases, the directions are correct but bidirectional roads only work
in one direction!

Your guidance and help would be greatly appreciated.

--
*Sincerely,*
*Fereshteh Jafari Shahdani*