Dear sumo community,

I am having trouble with getting my Trucks to stop at the ContainerStop when I
use traci.vehicle.insertStop.

Here is my route creation:
<route id="O_D" edges="-1007481313#2 -784198482#1" />

Here is how I create the truck to use the route:
    def create_sumo_truck(self, truck):
        """
        Inject a new truck vehicle with a valid route ID into SUMO model.
        """
        self.log(f"creating traci truck {truck.name}")
        traci.vehicle.add(truck.name,
                          truck.journey[0],  # routeID must exist in rou.xml
file
                          'truck',           # vtype truck_spec['vtype']
                          personCapacity=1)  # single-unit truck
        traci.vehicle.setSpeed(truck.name, 60)  # m/s Fast for testing

traci.vehicle.insertStop(truck.name,0,'D-Truck-Stop-NW',duration=500,flags=traci.constants.STOP_CONTAINER_STOP)

My truck slows down when it gets to the stop but keeps going and it does the
500 second stop at the end of the edge rather than at the containerStop as I
would like it to.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

Hector A. Martinez, P.E.
Transportation Researcher, Resilient Transportation and Logistics LTM
MITRE | National Security Engineering
Center<https://www.mitre.org/centers/national-security-and-engineering-center/who-we-are>
813.207.5365