Betreff: Assistance Request: Building Visual Studio Solution with libsumo
Library
Datum: 2024-03-10T22:05:02+0100
Von: "Milad Sasha" <milad.sash...@gmail.com>
An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.bartha...@t-online.de>

Dear SUMO Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out to request assistance with building a working solution in
Visual Studio for a C++ project that utilizes the "libsumo" library.
Despite my efforts for weeks, I have encountered challenges in configuring
the project and integrating the libsumo library correctly.
Would it be possible for you to provide a Git repository containing an
already-built solution, along with the simplest example demonstrating the
usage of the libsumo library in a C++ project? Additionally, I would
greatly appreciate it if the repository could include detailed instructions
or a README file explaining how to build the solution. This should
encompass any necessary steps for configuring the project and linking
against the libsumo library.
Your support in this matter would be immensely valuable in helping me
understand and effectively utilize the libsumo library in my projects.
Thank you for considering my request. I eagerly await your response and
guidance.
Best regards,