De: sumo-user <sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org> em nome de Louis REYNAUD via
sumo-user <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2024 02:41
Para: sumo-user <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
Cc: Louis REYNAUD <louis.reyn...@imt-atlantique.net>
Assunto: [sumo-user] Netconvert --osm.elevation

Hello everybody,

I want to generate a net via netconvert of sumo from an osm file, I want this
net to contain the elevation. In order to do that, I put in my input file the
key 'ele' but when I execute the netconvert command with the --osm.elevation
argument, it does nothing more than a simple netconvert command. Do you have
any idea to proceed differently in order to make this work ?

Thank you very much

Louis