Dear sumo community,

I am using the tileGet.py script to pull a map from an ARCGIS service but I
would like to avoid the bad stitching of tiles that looks less than
professional when I give presentations in large screens.  I tried pulling only
one tile but the resolution is very blurry eventhough I don't get the bad
stitching.

Would you recommend changing the code in the tileGet.py to give me a better
resolution of the background map when I zoom in to look a vehicles in the
network?
If so, where would you recommend I do it to avoid braking the script?

Thanks,

Hector A. Martinez, P.E.
Group Leader, N253 - CENTCOM, SOUTHCOM and Joint Staff Ops
MITRE | National Security Engineering
Center<https://www.mitre.org/centers/national-security-and-engineering-center/who-we-are>
813.207.5365