Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you for you help beforehand.

I am looking for a simple way to generate an output for a multi-entry-exit
detector (E3) so that I can calculate the level of service at an
intersection.

First, as far as I understand, I would need to place a parent (an
entryExitDetector) in each existing lane in my intersection both in the
entry and exits points, and then place over then, the corresponding child
(datEntry and datExit). Meaning I would have as many detectors as total
lanes my study area has. Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

After that, my issue comes when I want to create an output file, I
understand that there is a way to create a python script that generates
this output, but the way I am trying to find would be by editing the
SUMO.CFG file using windows notepad (if possible). But any help would be
useful at this point.