Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Adding PT to the network
Datum: 2024-05-15T12:37:51+0200
Von: "fereshte jafari" <j.fereshte1...@gmail.com>
An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.bartha...@t-online.de>

Dear Mirko,

I changed the GTFS data to just bus services but still facing the below
error:

One or more coordinates are negative, some applications might need strictly
positive values. To avoid this use the option --shift.
Reusing old resources\gtfs\numerical.net.xml
Warning! No mapping library found, falling back to tracemapper.
Warning! No net resources\gtfs\bus.net.xml

I tried option --shift as it is recommended in the result but get the below
response:

usage: gtfs2pt.py [-h] [-c FILE] [-C FILE] [--save-template FILE] [-r
REGION] [--gtfs GTFS] [--date DATE] [--fcd FCD]
                  [--gpsdat GPSDAT] [--modes MODES] [--vtype-output
VTYPE_OUTPUT] [-v] [-b BEGIN] [-e END] -n NETWORK
                  [--route-output ROUTE_OUTPUT] [--additional-output
ADDITIONAL_OUTPUT] [--duration DURATION]
                  [--bus-stop-length BUS_STOP_LENGTH] [--train-stop-length
TRAIN_STOP_LENGTH]
                  [--tram-stop-length TRAM_STOP_LENGTH] [--sort]
[--network-split NETWORK_SPLIT] [--warn-unmapped]
                  [--mapperlib MAPPERLIB] [--map-output MAP_OUTPUT]
[--map-output-config MAP_OUTPUT_CONFIG]
                  [--map-input-config MAP_INPUT_CONFIG] [--map-parameter
MAP_PARAMETER] [--poly-output POLY_OUTPUT]
                  [--fill-gaps FILL_GAPS] [--skip-fcd] [--skip-map]
[--osm-routes OSM_ROUTES]
                  [--warning-output WARNING_OUTPUT] [--dua-repair-output
DUA_REPAIR_OUTPUT] [--bbox BBOX] [--repair]
                  [--min-stops MIN_STOPS]
gtfs2pt.py: error: unrecognized arguments: --shift

How can I solve this negative coordinates problem?

Regards,
Fereshteh

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 5:12 PM Mirko Barthauer <m.bartha...@t-online.de